One-way video questions provide an easy and more individual way to get a first impression of a candidate. They allow for a more comprehensive look at potential hires and add a personal side to your English assessment.
The one-way video question provides recruiters with additional insight as to how a candidate communicates in English, especially when responding to open-ended questions. You can use one of our questions or easily create your own on the fly.
Video questions are an add-on to any of The English Quiz’s assessments. After recording the video question, the candidate’s video is automatically uploaded to their results page. Video questions are private for dashboard user viewing only.
You can watch and review at any time. Video questions do not factor into the candidate's CEFR level nor are they scored by our professional evaluators.
Benefits of one-way video questions:
- See how the candidate actually communicates
- Asynchronized - candidate takes the test when and where they want/can
- Provide additional insight on how the candidate presents themself in English
- Use one of our open-ended questions or create your own
- Move candidate through the recruiting process more quickly
- Get a complete view of candidates’ English skills
- View and share video at any time
Want to learn more about this time-saving feature? Please go here to schedule a quick meeting.
We can’t wait for you to try this new question type! We look forward to your feedback and, as always, everyone at The English Quiz is available to help you take advantage of all our products and services.