Today, we’re announcing the launch of our new test administration dashboard! We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make our platform even better with the introduction of new features and improvements to current functionalities.
The updated dashboard includes some awesome new features and a complete redesign. It’s still the same dashboard you’ve come to know and love but you’ll notice a new look & feel, featuring a more intuitive interface with improved performance and data organization. Over the course of the next couple of months, we’ll be sharing even more exciting news as we launch a complete platform upgrade.
A New User Experience
The new dashboard represents a refreshed user experience. It allows recruiters or trainers to have a better overall view of data, take advantage of increased functionality, and benefit from new features and enhanced performance. Some of these improvements include:
- Groups: Manage and organize candidates by creating and assigning test groups
- Test link expiration: Expiration dates can now be assigned to test links
- Enhanced scheduling: Improved test scheduling options
- Team management: Manage your team’s access directly from the dashboard
- Comments: Add comments or notes to candidate files so that all team members remain informed and up to speed
- Email results: Email results to candidates directly from the dashboard
This is just the first wave of updates. We’ll be announcing further platform enhancements over the next couple of months.
The new dashboard will be available to both new and current clients. Existing clients can continue using the current dashboard and migrate to the new version over the course of time and before the final phase-out of old version. Migration is seamless and you’ll see that the dashboard is intuitive and easy to use. Once ready, you can access and begin using it by logging in to your current account.
We can’t wait for you to see the new interface! We look forward to your feedback and, as always, everyone at The English Quiz is available to help ensure a smooth transition for you and your teams.